We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Two fast charging options for battery packs: Select between 1 Amp or 2 Amp charging current depending on how fast you need to charge your battery packs. 1A recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs. 2A recommended for any pack over 2000mAh.
Universal, smart battery pack charger with voltage detection: automatically detects what voltage your battery pack is and charge it. Charge your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V, 12V. 5S to 10S battery packs can be charged.
Easy to read LED Lights: Know the current charging status when charging with the LED light. Green = Fully Charged. Red = Charging.
Safe charger: Meets rigorous UL 60950-1 safety standards. Comes with temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging.
1 Charger for Multiple Hobby Battery Packs: Use this charger with your NiMh NiCd battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, RC toys. Comes with Standard Size Tamiya connector, Standard to Mini Tamiya adapter, Standard Tamiya to Alligator Clips adapter.
Features and Benefits:
Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V and 12V.
Patent pending watchdog technology provides maximum safety.
Charging Current 1A for battery packs with capacity from 1000mAh -1800mAh.
Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh.
Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
Temperature sensor to protect battery pack from over heating.
Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's
Red LED will be on during charging.
Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
1 standard Tamiya connector with Temperature Sensor.
1 adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
1 adapter from standard Tamiya to a pair of alligator clip.
Smart Charger Specifications:
Input: AC 100-240V
Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A
1. Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source
2. Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
3. Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
4. When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
5. Battery will be charged at 1A or 2A constant current (changed by switch)
6. Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery
7. The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun
8. Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1000mAh or larger
9. Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell