Get it by Saturday December 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
You Can Draw in 30 Days The Fun Easy Way to Learn to Draw in One Month or Less
Imported from USA
Learn to draw in 30 days with public television’s favorite drawing teacher.
Drawing is an acquired skill, not a talent—anyone can learn to draw! All you need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and the
willingness to tap into your hidden artistic abilities. You Can Draw in 30 Days will teach you the rest. With Emmy
award–winning, longtime PBS host Mark Kistler as your guide, you’ll learn the secrets of sophisticated three-dimensional
renderings, and have fun along the way. Inside you’ll find:
* Quick and easy step-by-step instructions for drawing everything from simple spheres to apples, trees, buildings, and
the human hand and face
* More than 500 line drawings, illustrating each step
* Time-tested tips, techniques, and tutorials for drawing in 3-D
* The 9 Fundamental Laws of Drawing to create the illusion of depth in any drawing
* 75 student examples to help gauge your own progress
In just 20 minutes a day for a month, you can learn to draw anything, whether from the world around you or from your own
imagination. It’s time to embark on your creative journey. Pick up your pencil and begin today!