Get it to UAE by Nov 19 to Nov 24 with standard delivery.
Imported from USA
Featured Bonus Content - Click Images to Enlarge
( https://images-na.ssl-images-.com/images/G/01/books/burnsj/1118723066Football-Filters._V361806878_.png ) Add dynamic
effects and cool filters to your images with the new and improved Photos App. ( https://images-na.ssl-images-.com/images/G/01/books/burnsj/1118723066TabbedBrowsing2._V361807087_.png ) Quickly move
between websites and organize online content with Safari's new Tabbed Browsing feature. ( https://images-na.ssl-images-.com/images/G/01/books/burnsj/1118723066Numbers._V361807080_.png ) Take advantage of the
iWork business productivity applications and crunch numbers, dress up your documents, and add some power to your
presentations right on your iPad.
( https://images-na.ssl-images-.com/images/G/01/books/burnsj/1118723066App-Store-FallTV._V361806879_.png ) Access and
download the latest episodes of hit TV programs from the App Store – browse by network, series, titles, and more. ( https://images-na.ssl-images-.com/images/G/01/books/burnsj/1118723066AirDropShare1._V361806872_.png ) Share photos,
documents, videos, and other content instantly with friends and family that are nearby with AirDrop. ( https://images-na.ssl-images-.com/images/G/01/books/burnsj/1118723066Game3._V361807087_.png ) Play your favorite games
in vibrant full-color on iPad Air's stunning Retina Display.
From the Back Cover
* Use Control Center, get connected, and browse the web
* Talk to the world with texts, e-mail, social media, and FaceTime®
* Entertain yourself with music, movies, photos, books, and apps
IN FULL COLOR!
No matter which iPad you have, here's how to get things done and have some fun
Packed with tons of new features, the iPad puts a whole world of productivity and entertainment in your hands. From
staying organized with Notes, Calendar, and Notification Center to sharing photos and video with friends and family,
battling it out with Game Center, hitting the road with Maps, or catching up on your favorite TV show, if you're ready
to start your iPad adventure, For Dummies is here to guide the way.
* Say hello! — explore the multitouch display and built-in apps, customize your settings, and fill your iPad with all
* It's all online — browse the web, send e-mail and texts, and stay in touch with the world with social media and
* Fun and games — listen to iTunes Radio, add effects to your photos, and enjoy the latest apps, books, movies, and more
* Work it out — use the new Control Center, manage your Contacts, keep track of your schedule, and remember it all with
* Make a friend — get directions from here to there, find a good movie or restaurant, check the weather, or just see
what Siri's up to
Open the book and find:
* Steps for getting started with your iPad
* Where to find cool content to fill your iPad
* How iCloud can keep your music, photos, contacts, and apps safe
* Tips for using Siri™ to compose e-mail and text messages
* Ways to share photos and documents with others using AirDrop
* How to stay connected with Facebook® and Twitter®
* Advice on shooting, editing, and sharing photos and HD video
* Troubleshooting help
See all Editorial Reviews (