Imported from USA
From the Back Cover
Moving up to a dSLR? Start using your D3200 today with help from this colorful guide!
Can't wait to start taking pictures with your new Nikon? This book is just what you need! You'll learn how to use every
button, dial, mode, and menu on your camera to take incredible photos and shoot awesome HD movies. Filled with pro tips
and techniques, this book helps you make the most of your D3200.
* Meet your dSLR — tour all the controls, learn how to adjust the viewfinder, explore the settings, and understand
* Bring it to life — explore Live View and use it for shooting both still photos and movies
* Manage picture files — view and protect your photos in Playback mode, download pictures to your computer, and prepare
images for printing or posting online
* Free your creativity — leave Auto mode behind and experiment with exposure, focus, depth of field, and color controls
* Shoot for success — review settings for portraits, action shots, scenery, and close-ups
Open the book and find:
* Explanations of all the technical terms
* Advice on solving exposure problems
* What you need to know about resolution and file format
* Advice on processing Raw files
* Creative ways to use flash
* Hints on making the most of autofocus
* How to use white balance
* Ten cool retouch menu filters
* Use the best settings for the kind of photos you want to take
* Adjust manual settings for better results with exposure, lighting, focus, and color
* Download, edit, and share your photos
IN FULL COLOR!
About the Author
Julie Adair King has been writing about digital cameras and photography since 1997. Her current bestsellers include
guides on various Nikon and Canon cameras as well as seven editions of Digital Photography For Dummies. When not
writing, Julie teaches master workshops and image editing at such locations as the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.