This product ships with limited tracking information, and may take longer than usual to be delivered.
Imported from USA
Whether you’re a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements 12 is an ideal image-editing
tool—once you know how to use it. This bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and
step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun
print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
* Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
* Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
* Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
* Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
* Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
* Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.
* Find your artistic flair. Create digital artwork from scratch, using tools to draw, paint, and blend.