"Simple and fast. This microwavable egg shaped container makes perfect soft or hard boiled eggs in 10 minutes or less.
Holds up to 4 eggs. Cooking surface: L: 5.00 in. W: 5.00 in. H: 5.25 in. Bpa-free and melamine free plastic, aluminum
1. Fill egg boiler with 1 1/2 Cups water, then place eggs into metal tray.
2. Snap top and bottom together. Cooking times vary with microwave oven wattage. For soft eggs, cook for 5 minutes (1000
watts), 6 minutes (800 watts), and 7 minutes (600 watts). for medium egg hardness, cook for 6 minutes (1000 watts), 7
minutes (800 watts), and 8 minutes (600 watts). for hard eggs, cook for 8 minutes (1000 watts), 9 minutes (800 watts),
and 10 minutes (600 watts).
3. Allow boiler to cool 2 minutes before removing lid. Run cold water over eggs to stop further cooking.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.3. Expect microwaving times to vary
slightly on different microwaves.
4. Beware of hot steam when removing covers from food cooked in the microwave.
5. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may discolor or warp Product."
NordicWare's handy Microware TM series for the microwave gives home chefs the tools they need for clean,
lean, and fast cooking. This unique egg boiler safely prepares up to four hard- or soft-boiled eggs within its own
white, oval shell. To use, simply place whole eggs into the little grooves of the interior perforated shelf (piercing
not required), then put on the top and cook. No more hot water and delicate maneuvering to keep the delicate goods
intact! The plastic boiler is high-heat tolerant and goes conveniently into the dishwasher. --Kara Karll