Get it by Monday October 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Used Book in Good Condition
From the ABC hit show "Shark Tank," this book-filled with practical advice and introductions from the Sharks
themselves-will be the ultimate resource for anyone thinking about starting a business or growing the one they have.
Full of tips for navigating the confusing world of entrepreneurship, the book will intersperse words of wisdom with
inspirational stories from the show. Throughout the book, readers will learn how to:
* Determine whether they're compatible with the life of a small business owner
* Shape a marketable idea and craft a business model around it
* Plan for a launch
* Run a business without breaking the bank (or burning themselves out)
* Create a growth plan that will help them handle and harness success
* Pitch an idea or business plan like a pro
Responding to the fans' curiosity about past show contestants, readers will also find approximately 10 "Where Are They
Now" boxes in which they learn what happened to some of the most asked-about and/or most popular guests ever to try
their luck in front of the Sharks-and what they learned in the process.