Speed Training for Martial Arts How to Maximize Speed for Competition and Self Defense
Imported from USA
Want to Double Your Combat Speed Within Weeks?
Tired of training and still not gaining more speed and quickness?
What essential quality do all superior fighters possess? Simple. They possess the attribute responsible for making all
combat training applicable--speed.
Regardless of your combat style...you cannot apply it unless you can react quickly and respond instantly. Razor-sharp
speed and reflexes are often the sole difference between winning and losing a fight or bout.
Learn The #1 Speed Training System for Martial Arts, Boxing, MMA, and Wrestling.
Based on proven training methods of martial arts masters, such as Bruce Lee, and champion boxers, wrestlers, and MMA
fighters...Speed Training for Combat, Boxing, Martial Arts, and MMA provides basic, intermediate, and advanced drills
and knowledge to maximize speed for competition and self-defense.
The Speed Loop™ training system...detailed in this guide...is the most simple, innovative, and effective method for
developing superior combat speed. The Speed Loop training system is designed to isolate, transform, maximize, and
integrate the seven attributes of fighting speed.
Discover The 7 Keys to Superior Fighting Speed
1. Visual Reflexes: Exceptional visual reflexes allow you to recognize, track, distinguish, and counter attacks with
speed and confidence. Learn to react and respond to attacks or openings within a fraction of a second.
2. Tactile Reflexes: Ninety-five percent of all fights end up in close range. Be prepared! Learn to instantly feel what
the opponent is attempting to do by quickly interpreting and manipulating his body force.
3. Auditory Reflexes: It is important to react quickly to what you hear. If you have ever experienced fighting in the
dark, you know the importance of this attribute.
4. Adaptation Speed: Learn to respond accurately and seemingly without thought. Develop your mind's ability to
instantaneously select the perfect action in response to an attack or opening.
5. Initiation Speed: It's not how fast you move, but how soon you get there that really counts. Train yourself to make
your strikes felt before they are seen.
6. Movement Speed: Discover and ignore the popular myths of "demonstration" speed. Learn how to develop "applied"
movement speed that will help you overwhelm and subdue an opponent in seconds.
7. Alteration Speed: Learn to quickly change directions in the midst of movement. Develop the ability to stop your
attack instantly...just in case you initiate a wrong move.
Get a Bonus Chapter
In addition to a step-by-step guide on combat speed training, you will receive bonus information on developing speed
hampering skills. Speed hampering allows you to slow down the opponent's reaction time and counter attacks. Develop your
speed hampering skills and you will increase your ability to dominate the fight.
Order the print edition and get the kindle edition for FREE. Buy now and start improving your speed today.