Lightweight Hand-Built Step-Thru Steel Frame designed with an Upright position Ð designed for Urban City Commuting, Leisure Riding and Exercise
Standard with Kenda Kwest Tires (50 Value), the perfect hybrid/touring tire designed with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
Shimano 7-Speed Drivetrain utilized for the modern, urban hybrid rider, with retro appeal and admirable functionality
Commuter Bicycles are available in small & large sizes, as single-speed or 7-speed and all tools are included to build your own bike
Includes many add-on features such as Rear-Rack, Front and Rear Fenders, Vintage Style Chrome Bullet Headlamp
CriticalCycles City bicycles are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a lightweight tig-welded steel frame and
an advanced component set that is ideal for riding around town, on the beach boardwalk, and for exercise. The Step-Thru
frame is designed for easy on and off, as well as comfortable riding for all kinds of clothing. The steel tubing and
progressive frame geometry are designed for an upright riding position enabling a softer ride than your typical city
CC Bike 1 see larger image.
CC Bike 2 see larger image.
Shimano 7-Speed Drivetrain is perfect for longer distance riding as well as easier pedaling on hills. For your
convenience the Shimano Revo shifting mechanism is controlled via a grip-twister that allows you to shift gears without
sacrificing control of the handlebars. Standard on each bike are Kenda Kwest Tires, the perfect hybrid/touring tire
designed with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. Many upgrades are also included such as front
and rear fenders, vintage-style bullet headlamp (batteries not included), a mid-century bell, rear rack, and sealed
bottom bracket. Upright handlebars will keep your eyes on the road while being easier on your back.
What is a Hybrid?
Hybrid Bicycles blends the features of more specialized bikes like road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, and
cruiser bikes to produce a user-friendly bicycle that fills general purposed such as commuting. They are some of the
most popular bikes simply because they are comfortable, stable, and and easy to use for beginner cyclists, casual
riders, and urban commuters. These hybrid bikes are designed for a happy medium between comfort and fitness.
Step-Thru Seven Speed City Bikes are available in Cream, Black, and British Racing Green. All three colors are
available in two sizes: Small/Medium is recommended for riders 5’4 and under, while the Medium/Large is recommended if
you are 5’5+. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller size.
CriticalCycles is the premier commuter bicycle company with elegant design, artisan-built lightweight and durable frame,
and factory direct prices.
Critical Cycles bikes are built to last with brand-name components. No matter if you use your hybrid City Bike to
commute to the office, or for recreation and exercise, we've got you covered. Though our bikes offer a smooth and
reliable ride above all, our bikes come in a wide variety of bold color combinations that will allow you to express
yourself as a rider. Critical Cycles City Bikes can get you the look of a customized bike without the custom price tag.
We want to see you get out of your car, out of your cubicle, off the sofa, and onto a Critical Cycles bicycle. Buying a
bike has never been easier or more inexpensive! Each bike includes the tools you need to attach your front wheel,
pedals, handle bars, and saddle in 20 minutes or less.
* Assembly: We assemble the bike for you 90% so your first ride is shortly after it arrives at your front door
* Included Accessories: Chain guard, Center Mount Kickstand, Classic Bell, Vintage Style Bullet Head Lamp, Fenders,
* Frame: Lightweight Hand-Built Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack and Fender Braze-Ons
* Fork: Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
* Bottom Bracket: Neco Sealed Cartridge Bearing 110.5mm
* Headset: Neco 1-1/8” Steel
* Handle-Bar: Alloy Riser City Bars 620mm, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
* Stem: Alloy 30 Degrees Rise, 220mm, 25.4 Clamp
* Grips: Extra-Soft Brown Rubber
* Shifter: Shimano 7-speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
* Brake & Lever: Alloy Dual Caliper Brake & Alloy Four Finger Lever
* Rims: 700c Stars Deep-V Double-Wall Alloy Rim 30mm 32H w/ machined sidewall
* Front Hub: KT 100mm spacing, 32H
* Rear Hub: KT 135mm spacing, 32H
* Derailleur: Shimano TX35
* Tires: Kenda Kwest 700 x 35c
* Tubes: Kenda 700 x 35c, Schrader Valve
* Crank: Protek Alloy 170mm, 44T Chainring
* Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
* Seat Post: Alloy 25.4 x 300mm
* Seat Clamp: Alloy 28.6
* Saddle: Synthetic Leather
* Pedal: Urban Pedal Alloy 9/16"