Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Samsung Galaxy S 4 photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy S 4 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy S 4.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy S 4 working just the way you
want. Learn how to
* Quickly set up your Galaxy S 4 and master its TouchWiz touch interface
* Customize the Home screen by adding widgets, favorite apps, and personal wallpaper
* Tweak system settings to make the phone uniquely yours
* Use social networks, manage contacts, and create appointments
* Discover the S 4’s best shortcuts for calling, texting, and web browsing
* Send and receive email from multiple accounts
* Shoot and share photos and HD video
* Find great third-party apps—and make the most of your built-in apps
* Never get lost with built-in GPS and Google Navigation
* Transfer photos, songs, and more between your S 4 and computer or between two phones
* Synchronize important contact, calendar, and other data across multiple accounts
* Control your TV and DVR with the built-in WatchON app
* Share music (and more) with nearby Samsung phones using Group Play
* “Mirror” your phone’s display on your high-def TV
* Share Internet access by transforming your S 4 into a mobile hotspot
* Keep your S 4 safe and secure
* Fix lockups, memory shortages, and other annoyances