Get it by Tuesday December 19th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Imported from USA
Windows 8.1 continues the evolution of the most radical redesign in Microsoft’s history. It combines the familiar
Windows desktop with a new, touchscreen-friendly world of tiles and full-screen apps. Luckily, David Pogue is back to
help you make sense of it—with humor, authority, and 500 illustrations.
The important stuff you need to know:
* What’s new in 8.1. The update to 8.1 offers new apps, a universal Search, the return of the Start menu, and several
zillion other nips and tucks.
* New features. Storage Spaces, Windows To Go, File Histories—if Microsoft wrote it, this book covers it.
* Security. Protect your PC from viruses, spyware, spam, sick hard drives, and out-of-control kids.
* The network. HomeGroups, connecting from the road, mail, Web, music streaming among PCs—this book has your network
* The software. Media Center, Photo Gallery, Internet Explorer, speech recognition—this one authoritative, witty guide
makes it all crystal clear. It’s the book that should have been in the box.