Order now to get it by: Tuesday April 11 - Thursday April 13
Get it on Tuesday April 4th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 357603
Check out the new Hyper-V, find new and easier ways to remotely connect back into the office, or learn all about Storage
Spaces—these are just a few of the features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that are explained in this updated edition from
Windows authority Mark Minasi and a team of Windows Server experts led by Kevin Greene. This book gets you up to speed
on all of the new features and functions of Windows Server, and includes real-world scenarios to put them in
perspective. If you're a system administrator upgrading to, migrating to, or managing Windows Server 2012 R2, find what
you need to do the job in this complete resource.
Learn all about:
* Installing or upgrading to and managing Windows Server 2012 R2
* Understanding Microsoft NIC teams 2012 and PowerShell
* Setting up via GUI or updated Server Core 2012
* Migrating, merging, and modifying your Active Directory
* Managing address spaces with IPAM
* Understanding new shared storage, storage spaces, and better tools
* Controlling access to file shares—a new and improved approach
* Using and administering Remote Desktop, Virtual Desktop, and Hyper-V®