Allergen-reducing air cleaner for large-size rooms up to 160 square feet
Permanent HEPA-grade filter removes airborne allergens
Filter can be vacuumed clean; no replacement filters to buy
3 ultra-quiet speed settings; tower design; simple control knob
Measures 8-1/2 by 6 by 13-1/2 inches
TrueAir Compact Air Purifier - 04383
With so many allergens floating in the air, it's no surprise to see people toting tissues around all year long. What's
the worst season for allergic reactions? It's spring, followed by fall, summer and lastly, winter. Now there's a smarter
way to deal with allergies besides carrying tissues and allergy pills everywhere you go: the TrueAir Compact Air
Purifier by Hamilton Beach. It offers 99% HEPA-grade cleaning performance in a compact design that fits anywhere. The
TrueAir Compact Air Purifier is stylish enough to blend in with your décor and it won't break your budget. Its HEPA
filter is permanent and never needs replacement – it simply vacuums clean for minimal upkeep.
* High-performance HEPA filter captures 99% of dander and airborne particles as small as 3 microns
* Captures particulates from pet dander, dust, dust mite debris, pollen, and mold/mildew spores
* Quiet and compact, yet offers powerful air-cleaning performance
* Permanent filter never needs replacing
* Filter vacuums clean for easy care
* Effective performance for large, 160-square-foot rooms
* Suited for the bedroom, office, den or small to medium-sized living areas
* Works horizontally or vertically, so it's easy to move from place to place
* 3 speeds: set on High for the fastest cleaning, Medium for all-day use, or Low when extra quiet is needed
* Compact dimensions: 8.5" L x 6" W x 13.5" H
Product Uses and Details
Not everyone is a pet owner with pet dander issues. Pollen and mold spores have their peak times and seasons and
people's sensitivity to them varies. But what about dust and dust mite debris? They "live with us" invisibly all year
long. If you think about it, your home and office are not always dusted and vacuumed as thoroughly as you would like
them to be. So what's a habitual sneezer to do? With a TrueAir Compact Air Purifier, you can help make your surroundings
a better place to breathe.
The TrueAir Compact Air Purifier quietly blends in with your decor. (Since it fits on a shelf, some people mistake it
for a speaker.) Taking up minimal space but packing a powerful air-cleaning punch, the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier is
not only compact and quiet, it works vertically or horizontally for maximum versatility.
Care and Cleaning
Four adhesive "feet" are provided in case you want to place the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier horizontally on a table or
shelf. For the best air-cleaning results, select a location with adequate air circulation. Do not use in a kitchen,
garage, or area with grease, oil, or chemicals such as solvents or insecticides.
Before use, be sure to remove the plastic bag around the permanent HEPA filter. It is important to vacuum the permanent
filter regularly. Depending on usage, plan on vacuuming it every three to six months. To make it a habit, vacuum the
permanent filter every time you change your car's oil or when you vacuum your upholstered furniture, drapes, or blinds.