Get it by Saturday September 30th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Item is Modem Only. Requires Cable Internet Service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers.
Internet download speeds up to 38 Mbps and upload speeds up to 30 Mbps based on your Cable provider service
Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting.Check with your internet service provider to determine modem compatibility
10/100 Ethernet port to connect with router or computer
Specially designed architecture-allows for future upgrades
Enjoy a super-fast broadband connection with a-Friendly Cable Modem.
Get more out of your time online and feel good about using a Green cable modem. Surf the Web and view pages quickly,
download video with blazing speed and play online games faster than your opponents with this SURFboard cable modem. Up
to 100 times faster than traditional dial-up. No dialing up – no phone line required. Easy-to-install and simple-to-use
Motorola SURFboard® SB5101U Cable Modem
Easy to Install, Activate, and Use.
* All packaging products are made from recycled materials
* The shipping carton is made of recycled corrugated material
* 100% of package contents is created from recycled materials
* Energy Star Compliant
* Smaller Power Supply (PWB) for reduced environmental impact
* USB and Ethernet connectivity to help ensure compatibility with almost any PC or Mac network-ready system
* Supports up to 63 users (with additional networking hardware; not included)
* No telephone lines needed; always on, always connected
* 10/100Base-T Ethernet for blazing speed; capable of downloading at speeds up to 100 times faster than a standard
28.8Kbps analog phone modem
High-Speed Internet is as Easy as 1,2,3
Additional Features * Downstream data speeds up to 38 Mbps
* Upstream data speeds up to 30 Mbps
* Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) Ready - Next-generation Internet Protocol
* Front-panel status LEDs and user-friendly online diagnostics page for quick and easy troubleshooting
* Compatible with Windows, Macintosh and Unix systems
* Integrated DOCSIS 2.0 A-TDMA and S-CDMA technology; backwards compatible with existing DOCSIS 1.0 and 1.1 systems
* Remote configuration and monitoring from the headend using SNMP and TFTP
* Includes USB and Ethernet cables, power adapter and installation CD-ROM
* Note: Ask your cable company if they support DOCSIS cable modems. DOCSIS (Data Over Cable Service Interface
Specification) is the industry standard for cable-based Internet access service.
* 2-year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
Inside the Box - Motorola SB5101U SURFboard Cable Modem,Installation CD-ROM with USB drivers,Power,adapter,Ethernet
cable,Quick Start Guide,Warranty card