Kit Includes: Altura Photo 58MM 0.43x Super Wide Angle Lens + Vivitar Macro Close Up Set (+1, +2 , +4, +10) + Vivitar Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + Tulip Flower Lens Hood + Snap On Lens Cap + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size
Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens which include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
58mm Altura Photo Professional HD 0.43x Wide Angle Lens with Macro Portion
- The Altura Photo HD Wide Angle Lens allows 0.43x magnification for Digital SLR Cameras. Ideal and easy to use for
architectural, interior and landscape photography.
- The Multicoated Optical glass and steel barrel design are engineered to offer the highest level of precision and
technical specifications available today. Ensuring a high definition wide angle image without distortion.
- 2-in-1 Lens: This wide angle lens features a detachable macro lens for close-up photography, perfect for acquiring
images in high detail. Attach the macro portion to your standard lens to take sharp pictures as close as 50mm from the
subject for maximum detail.
- Lens back thread size: 58mm
58mm Close-Up Filter Kit (+1,+2,+4,+10)
- The Kit includes 4 close-up filters of increasing magnification. Easily mounts on the front of your lens to allow for
detailed close up macro shots of small objects such as insects, coins, flowers, etc.
58mm 3 Piece Vivitar Filter Kit: Ultraviolet (UV), Polarizer (CPL), Fluorescent (FLD)
- UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet light. Especially useful in areas
of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
- CPL filters are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer
scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation.
- FLD filters allow for shooting under fluorescent lighting. Bring warm natural lighting to rooms that would otherwise
be washed out by unappealing fluorescent lights.
Tulip Flower Petal Lens Hood and 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Solid and lightweight feel. Specifically designed for a tight and secure fit.
Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth