We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x and 802.11i, Cisco CCS V1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 compliant
One-Year limited warranty
The Panda Ultra Wireless-N Adapter (PAU03) upgrades the WiFi interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard.
Your computer can communicate wirelessly with any 802.11g/n wireless router at home, coffee shops, etc.
- Panda Ultra Wireless-N Adapter upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11 n standard
- Max data rate up to 150 Mpbs
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Supports Intel and AMD CPUs
- Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4GHz frequency band only (won't work on 5GHz band)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 and the latest version of
64-bit Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, etc.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
- Works best with 802.11n router. If you have a 802.11g router, please set the wireless mode to 802.11g mode.
What's in the package
- Panda Ultra Wireless-N USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: You can download the latest drivers from Panda Wireless website.
Panda One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Panda Wireless, Inc. ("Panda") warrants this Panda-branded 150Mbps Wireless-N USB adapter against defects in materials
and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.