Compatible with 802.11g network
Multi-OS support: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 32-bit/64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9, Ubuntu 12.04TLS, Fedora 16 and Puppy 5.3.3
Wi-Fi Certification: 802.11 b/g/n, WPA, WPA2, WMM, WMM-PS, WHQL, Cisco CCX
Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x and 802.11i, Cisco CCS V1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 compliant
One-Year limited warranty
Imported from USA
The Panda Ultra Wireless-N Adapter (PAU03) upgrades the WiFi interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard.
Your computer can communicate wirelessly with any 802.11g/n wireless router at home, coffee shops, etc.
- Panda Ultra Wireless-N Adapter upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11 n standard
- Max data rate up to 150 Mpbs
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Supports Intel and AMD CPUs
- Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4GHz frequency band only (won't work on 5GHz band)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 and the latest version of
64-bit Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, etc.
NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
Works best with 802.11n router. If you have a 802.11g router, please set the wireless mode to 802.11g mode.
What's in the package
- Panda Ultra Wireless-N USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: You can download the latest drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux from Panda Wireless web site.
Panda PAU03 adapter is backed by 1-year limited warranty. Please contact Panda Wireless if you have any questions.