Order now to get it by: Monday June 05 - Wednesday June 07
Get it on Monday May 29th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 442239
Play games on your PC with a sixth-generation-style controller! This gamepad has a familiar and comfortable design, with
full functionality. Left and Right analog sticks and L1/L2/R1/R2 buttons add to your game-playing enjoyment, along with
a vibration feature. Just plug the gamepad into an available USB port and you're ready to go! Happy gaming!
- Plug & Play
- Broad game support (MAME or contemporary Windows ® games)
- Distinctive six-thumb buttons layout
- 12 fully-programmable buttons
- Analog and digital modes
- Two clickable analog mini-joysticks
- Two pairs of L + R rear buttons
- Mode, Turbo, and Clear function buttons
- USB interface
- Supports DirectX 7.0 +
- Length of cable: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
* Mac-Intel OS X
- USB game controller
- Driver CD
1 - The Sabrent USB-GAMEPAD is Plug & Play, which means that no special drivers are needed. However, you must have
AUTOMATIC DRIVERS UPDATE turned on.
2 - Once connected, make sure to check under "DEVICES AND PRINTERS" to see if there's a "Generic USB Joystick" icon.
This will confirm that Windows actually sees the device and that's installed properly.
3 - Push the MODE button (red LED on) to enable the gamepad's DIGITAL MODE (this mode will enable all the buttons and