THE BEST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND FUTHER AHEAD OF THE REST.
Leading again in 2012. As the industry strains to match its incredible one-year battery life and quick trigger speed,
our Trophy Cam™ continues to run away with the game. This year, with a comprehensive list of upgrades sure to bolster
its unmatched popularity. Every 2012 model now features true HD video resolution with audio record for stunning clarity
and detail. New Field Scan 2x gives you two windows of image capture to capitalize on dusk and dawn movement. You can
also expect brighter, sharper nighttime images than ever before with the addition of Hyper Night Vision – with no-glow
black LED models available for absolute stealth. To maximize consistency in all conditions, New Auto PIR automatically
regulates sensitivity based on temperature. The time stamps are now more detailed than ever as well, and the addition of
GPS Geotag automatically embeds each image with GPS coordinates for optimum tracking. There’s more, all right here in
today’s most advanced trail-cam family.
* 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
* HD Video - 1280x720 pixels
* Day/night autosensor
* External power compatible
* Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
* 0.6-second trigger speed
* Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
* Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
* Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
* Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
* Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
* PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60'
* Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
* Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
* SD card slot (32GB Capacity)
* Weather proof
* Resolution Setting: 8MP
* PIR Sensor: Low/Med/High/Auto
* Night Vision Flash: 32 Black LED, 80'
* LCD Display: B&W Text LCD
* Field Scan: Yes
* Video Resolution: 1280x720p (Records Up to 60 Seconds)
* Audio Record: Yes
* Date/Time, Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
* Baro Stamp: No
* Power Supply: AA (4-8) (Battery Life Up to 1 Year)
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company's guiding
principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market.
Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing,
birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports
or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.Battery life will vary with operating temperature and the number of images
taken over time. Typically, the Trophy Cam will be able to capture several thousand images before the batteries die.
Check to make sure you have used new alkaline or lithium batteries. Bushnell recommends using 8 Energizer® Lithium AA
batteries in all Trophy Cams to obtain maximum battery life. Make sure that the power switch was turned to the “On”
position and that the camera was not left in “Setup” mode while in the field. Make sure that you are using a good
quality name brand SD card in your camera. Bushnell recommends SanDisk® brand SD Cards up to 4GB Our experience
indicates that poor quality SD cards can sometimes reduce your Trophy Cam battery life.
Full HD video for stunning clarity and detail.