Flexible High Grade Silicone: FDA approved, 100% BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Food grade, Leak-free, Microwave safe, Oven safe, Dishwasher safe silicone ice cube tray with lid. This durable and flexible silicone ice tray won't crack or break like plastic ice tray; Easy to fill, remove and clean.
Large Cocktail Beverage Chiller: Keep your cocktail or beverage chilled longer without watering down your drink. Nothing is worse than when you have the perfect cocktail or beverage recipe and half way through your drink, it has become diluted and doesn't taste the same.
Easy Release: Silicone provides flexible molds for a variety of uses. The novelty large square mold shape can be used to freeze soup bases, chocolates, ice coffee, and juices for popsicles.
Great Party Additive for Fun: Great for Parties, Bars, Restaurants, Summer, Holiday events and Holiday Gifts. Long-lasting Ice Cubes for Whiskey, Cocktail, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Fruit Juice, Punch, Soda Pop and Water. Fill ice tray with colorful fruits or herbs to enhance your beverage.
Lifetime Guarantee: Every order is backed by a money back guarantee for 100% customer satisfaction.
Imported from USA
The ice cube tray mold brings more joy into your life, four vivid skull shape ice cubes make your drink look awesome.
Easy to clean.
High temperature resistant: it can withstand 250℃ high temperature.
Low temperature resistant: it can withstand -40℃ low temperature.
Can be clean with dishwasher.
How to use:
1. Wash ice tray by hand or in a dish washer before first use. Use dish soap to remove silicone smell if you feel it
too strong and that bothers you
2. Fill lower tray 2/3 or half with liquid of your choice. (Too much liquid would make it hard to use the trays and too
less liquid would not make good looking skull ice cubes. Start with 2/3 of liquid and see if it was the right amount.
You can adjust amount of liquid and you will know the right amount soon)
3. Fit upper tray into lower tray and gently press down until excessive liquid comes out through the small holes on top
and inner grooves are interlocked.
4. Place ice tray upright in your freezer and freeze for 6 hours or longer. (For chocolate, 15 minutes is good enough)
5. Twist ice tray in all directions to break up skull ice cubes. Open and remove ice cubes from trays. (The more you
twist the better looking skull ice cubes come out because it helps to remove the thin layers of ice around the skulls.)
The small holes on top is not there only to fill liquid in. It is for excessive liquid to come out through.