Get it by Tuesday November 28th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Imported from USA
What are the causes of hair loss? Can you prevent it? Can lost hair be restored? Hair Loss & Replacement For Dummies
helps you understand why men and women lose their hair and offers thorough, objective reviews of a wide array of hair
replacement options, including hair replacement surgery, prescription and over-the-counter medicinal treatments,
hairpieces, natural remedies, and a variety of other options.
This authoritative, user-friendly guide explains the pros and cons of hairpieces, fibers, foundations, and hair
thickening techniques. You’ll learn about pharmaceutical, laser, and topical treatments, and you’ll find out how to
determine whether you’re good candidate for hair transplant surgery. You’ll even find help in assessing costs,
controlling expectations, avoiding hair replacement scams, and determining which option truly is best for you. You’ll
* What you need to know about hair and hair loss
* How to take better care of your hair
* Ways to prevent or reduce hair loss
* Creative techniques for concealing hair loss
* Shopping tips for hair-replacement systems
* How finesteride, minoxidil, and other medications might help
* Advice about low level laser treatments
* The low-down on hair transplant surgery
Complete with helpful myth-busting information about the causes of hair loss and the benefits of FDA-approved
treatments, and helpful comparisons of the advantages of non-surgical and surgical hair replacement, Hair Loss &
Replacement For Dummies is the resource to consult before you decide on any hair replacement treatment.