Steel is Real!
Chain, that is, Genuine Cycle Chains on sturdy Genuine Topgrain Leather Straps. Steel underchain for tight fit on any
pair of biker or western boots. Color: Black Leather, Silver colored hardware.
Brand New! NOT Made in China! Proudly Handcrafted in the USA by Dangerous Threads, Nashville, Tennessee.
About our Boot Chains:
* Boot chains, or boot harness straps, have their origin in the Old West; they are a decorative, ornamental version of
the traditional spur straps worn by working cowhands. They really "spruce up" a pair of plain boots.
* Dangerous Threads has been manufacturing their famous specialty boot chains for over 25 years. Handcrafted in
Nashville, Tennessee from Genuine 5-ounce Topgrain leather (not "bonded" leather or cheap substitute), all pieces are
precision die-cut and assembled with permanent steel rivets.
* The boot chain wraps around the front of the boot, backstrap attaches with steel buckle and loop (like a small belt),
and is secured with a 2.5 millimeter unbreakable steel curb chain and clip that runs under the boot. Carefully
constructed with superior findings and sturdy metal parts, they are 100% guaranteed against any defect in workmanship or
* Sizing: One size fits all; styles designated "Ladies" are about 1" shorter than the mens, but most styles fit any
boot. For large boots, (mens size 10 and up), you may need an Extra-Long underchain, gladly furnished upon request.
* Sold in pairs as shown; you are buying a pair of bootchains, two pieces, not just one piece. Regular Retail: Lots
PS: We are not selling the boots, just the bootchains..