Offering shooters the perfect combination of speed and precision under virtually any lighting conditions, the RX06
Reflex Sight from Trijicon offers quick target acquisition and pinpoint accuracy with a day and night 12.9 MOA Triangle
illuminated reticle pattern in amber. Designed for both-eyes-open shooting, the RX06 Sight delivers a big sight picture
with a 24-millimeter objective lens and realistic color thanks to its True-Color 28 Layer Coated Lens that creates
wide-band light transmission with minimal change in target area color. With a Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp and
Trijicon Fiber Optics, the RX06 provides a bright aiming point in low light, no light, or bright light without reliance
on failure prone batteries. The sight's tritium-filled glass lamp provides superior illumination that is guaranteed to
last at least 12 years in low and no light situations and the Trijicon Fiber Optics automatically adjust the brightness
level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions during daylight. Adjustable windage and elevation
ensures the best performance possible. Built to be tough, the RX06 Reflex Sight is housed in military-grade aluminum
alloy of forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum for a nearly indestructible sighting system and is backed by a limited
The RX06 comes complete with a polarizing filter that improves the aiming dot contrast when the sight is used with a
flashlight, in varying lighting conditions, or when the sight is aimed at a light source. The light transmission through
the filter can be adjusted by rotating the outer ring of the filter with the range from lightest to darkest reached with
every 90 degree turn. In the filter's brightest position 78 percent of available light is transmitted with 22 percent
lost. In the filter's darkest position, 1 percent of available light is transmitted with 99 percent lost. An included
lens dust cover keeps your Reflex lens scratch and debris free when it is not in use, and a Lenspen makes it safe and
easy to clean your lens in the field.
* Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp: Tritium-filled glass lamp provides superior illumination that is guaranteed to last at
least 12 years.
* Trijicon Fiber Optics: Automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light
* True-Color 28 Layer Coated Lens: Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color.
* Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly
indestructible sighting system.
* Adjustable windage and elevation
* Magnification: 1X
* Objective Size: 24 millimeters
* Length: 4.7 inches
* Weight: 4.2 ounces
* Illumination source: Fiber Optics and Tritium
* Reticle Pattern: 12.9 MOA Triangle
* Day/Night Reticle Color: Amber
* Housing Material: Cast A357 Aluminum
* Requires an adapter to mount on weapon (sold separately)
Limited Lifetime: optical systems and metal structure; 12-years: Tritium lamp
The Lenspen features a safe and easy to use retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element,
designed to never dry out.