Nylon and Microfiber Leather Upper
Composite Safety Toe Cap. Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11
Removable Dual Density Insole with Extra Cushioning for Added Comfort
Rubber Outsole with Innovative Heel Cushioning Midsole to Absorb Shock and Maintain Comfort
Encapsulated EVA with TPU Support for Stability and Comfort
One-Pull Lace Tightening System. Waterproof Membrane Construction. 100% Man-Made Components,
Imported from USA
Nautilus Safety Footwear Men's 1801/1800 Work Shoe
Nautilus Safety Footwear Men's 1801 Work Shoe View Larger
Nautilus Safety Footwear Men's 1800 Work Shoe View Larger Nautilus Logo
Authentic Athletic Heritage
Drawing from its athletic footwear heritage, Nautilus Safety Footwear seamlessly blends the comfort and support of
ergonomically designed performance footwear with the rigorous workplace safety standards required by the government.
With our complete line of safety toe footwear – featuring steel toe, composite toe, and Alloy Lite safety toe styles,
and ESD, EH, and Waterproof protection – Nautilus Safety Footwear continues to improve the quality of comfort and safety
footwear for customers around the world. Nautilus Safety Footwear has one of the largest selections of athletic safety
toe footwear designed to meet the requirements of any job environment and the modern workers who wear them today.
Innovative Style Merges with Safety Features
Nautilus Safety Footwear’s styles N1800 and N1801 (as well as women’s styles N1851, N1852, and N1850 – not pictured
here) offer innovative styling and bright colors based fashion forward designs. These styles include a creative outsole
heel pattern whose unique design provides both support and elasticity of movement to provide comfort and safety in most
job environments. These styles also meet or exceed all ASTM 2413-11 requirements for Impact/Compression and Electrical
Hazard (EH) ratings.
Features and Benefits
* Nylon and microfiber leather provide durable and lightweight comfort. A gray base color combined with bright color
bursts hide most stains, keeping your shoes looking good longer.
* The Composite Safety Toe Cap is 1/3 lighter than a traditional Steel-Toe Cap, won’t conduct heat or cold, and will not
set off metal detectors.
* This style features an EVA Sockliner to keep your feet cushioned and comfortable throughout the work day.
* The midsole combines EVA for maximum comfort and TPU for stability. A fiberglass shank offers additional stability
while maintaining the flexibility of the sole, no matter where your work takes you.
* The rubber outsole offers not only great durability, but also maximum flexibility for comfort throughout the day.
* These styles feature a one-pull lace tightening system for easy on and off.
* A waterproof bladder construction means your feet stay dry even in the wettest conditions (up to the gusset in the
Nautilus Safety Footwear styles N1800 and N1801 are both available from sizes 7-12, 13 and 14 in both D (medium)
and EE (wide) widths (women’s styles available in sizes 6-10 and 11 in both B (medium) and D (wide) widths).