Get it by Tuesday August 29th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Special Cooking Modes for Soymilk, Soap, Rice Paste, Juice and Other Recipes!
No Internal Filter To Clean, Making Clean-Up Easy!
Can Use Soaked or Dry Soy Beans! Can make cold drink
1.0L to 1.2L Capacity, Suitable for 2-3 people; 110-120 Volt Compatible, Designed for US market
FREE Bonus Pack: Include our exclusive best taste NON-GMO (not genetically modified) Soybean samples of 0.3LB gift bag, and a special discount voucher to order from our soybean farm store
Joyoung CTS-1078S is a fully automatic home kitchen appliance that can be used to make five cereals soymilk, dry/soaked
soymilk, rice paste, soup, vegi+fruit cold drink. It is computer controlled, and will automatically pre-heat, grind, and
cook on its own at the push of a button. Using CTS-1078S, you could enjoy fresh, healthy soymilk in about 20 minutes!
The Joyoung CTS-1078S is the next generation of smart soy milk makers. Contemporarily styled, all parts that come in
touch with food and liquid are made from food service grade stainless steel.
- Special Cooking Modes for Soymilk, Soap, Rice Paste, Juice and Other Recipes!
- No Internal Filter To Clean, Making Clean-Up Easy!
- Can Use Soaked or Dry Soy Beans!
- Can make cold drink
- 1.0 - 1.2L Capacity, Suitable for 2-3 people
- 110-120 Volt Compatible, Designed for US market
Soy Milk Health Benefits
- Reduce the risk of heart disease due to cholesterol free and high fiber.
- Reduce the risk of digestive disorders due to high fiber content.
- Dairy-free and ideal for people with lactose intolerance and milk allergies.
- Great for the dietary treatment of diabetes due to low glycemic index and cholesterol free
- Protein source in vegetarian diets containing the necessary amount of essential amino acids for tissue repair and
- Joyoung CTS-1078S Soy Milk Maker
- AC Power Cord
- One year factory USA warranty
- FREE Bonus Pack: 0.3LB NON-GMO Soybean samples gift bag & Coupon
Attention: The bean sample is enough to make Soy Milk TWICE. Follow user manual to put in correct amount of soy bean.