Order now to get it by: Saturday February 04 - Monday February 06
Get it on Sunday January 29th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 69944
Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Slicer
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame
and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are
made of stainless steel. It has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not
require an outlet connection or batteries.
The slicer is an easy-to-use, handy tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long,
spiral apple strands. It comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a
straight blade. A storage compartment beneath the frame stores two blades and the third blade comes already in place.
* Three stainless steel blades: * Shredder: creates long, spaghetti-like spiral strands
* Chipper: creates long, thick spiral strands
* Straight: creates long, ribbon-like strands
* Use with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more
* Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
* Integrated storage compartment holds extra blades
* Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs
* Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary
Three Blades for Versatility
The shredder blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands. The chipper
blade measures 1/4", or 5mm, in thickness and produces long, thick spiral strands. The flat blade measures 1/8", or
3mm, and produces long ribbon-like strands.
Simple to Use
The slicer is very simple to use. Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner.
(Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side.) Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small
circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever
handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand.
Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10" long and 7" thick, and must be at least 1/2" thick in diameter.
Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make
long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato
fries or use the straight blade for sweet potato chips!
This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper
rack of a dishwasher. The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they
are very sharp and should not be touched directly. Note that the two blades can be stored in the storage compartment and
the third blade can remain in place.
Secure slicer to counter by pressing on suction feet.
Insert your blade of choice.
Push or pull the food holder to accommodate your chosen fruit or vegetable.
Secure your food on the circular corer and gently press into prongs on the opposite end.
* Select vegetables that are at least 1/2" in diameter
* Make sure the feet are suctioned firmly by ensuring the table or counter surface is dry
* Select vegetables that are relatively straight. Make sure that you trim enough off the ends of the vegetable or fruit
to secure a firm hold onto the prongs
* Remove the stored blades while in use, as remnants and juices from the sliced food will dirty them
* Have a chopstick or any other long, narrow tool by your side to remove any remaining vegetable or fruit matter that
gets stuck in the core of the cutting blade
* The machine measures L 12" X W 6" X H 8 3/4"