Order now to get it by: Thursday June 08 - Saturday June 10
Get it on Saturday June 3rd with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 714600
With more than 700 detailed photographs illustrating moves and countermoves, this book shows how to handle any opponent
in virtually any situation. Winning Wrestling Moves provides high school and college wrestlers and their coaches with
all the fundamentals and latest refinements in wrestling techniques. Never before have so many wrestling moves been
described and illustrated in one volume. Three former All-Americans from the University of Iowa—Mark Mysnyk, Barry
Davis, and Brooks Simpson—team up to share the techniques that made them champions:
- Proper stance, movement, penetration, and lifting technique
- Breakdowns, rides, and pins
- 200 takedowns featuring variations based on the opponent's reaction
- Escapes and reversals
- Valuable counter techniques
- Freestyle turns for freestyle and scholastic wrestling
Winning Wrestling Moves is a generously illustrated guide that shows wrestlers at the high school and college levels how
to come out on top in every match.