We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Exceptional for traveling - folds to fit in any travel space or purse
Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber - No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
The Manduka eKO Superlite Travel mat is the only choice for those who want a high-performance, durable yoga mat in an
ultralight package perfect for travel and protecting our planet. SuperLite provides superior grip on carpet or hard
surfaces, yet weighs only about 2 pounds and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse. The top surface
is an innovative, proprietary closed-cell natural rubber.The sea-grass texture finish and superior cushioning are kind
to your body and the environment. This natural rubber mat uses a toxic-free softening process and is completely free of
foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO represents a bright future for yoga mats - it leaves behind
no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
Natural and Biodegradable
* Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber
* Only non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes used in manufacturing
Tri-Layer Technology for Grip, Durability, and Traction
* Sea Grass surface texture is naturally grippy and durable--the closed-cell surface keeps perspiration from sticking to
mat and breeding bacteria
* Thicker, open-cell bottom layer provides lightweight cushion; can be reversed to function as the top surface for
* Center layer is made from biodegradable cotton and recycled silk blend that eliminates need for toxic glues
* Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
* Most durable mat on the market
* Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
* Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
* No PVC or toxic plasticizers
* Weight: 2 pounds
* Dimensions: 68 by 24 by 1/16 inches (L x W x D)
We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It
is recommended that you Do not put the eKOmat in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down
(biodegrade). To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry
before rolling up.
Manduka's Green Mission
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills
every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may
be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions
are released into the atmosphere. The eKO Mat is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental
certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.