The item is Toro 570 Series Adjustable Nozzle 15 ' Full Circle 2 / Pack Clamshell
Used for Woodworking, Air Filtration
The product is manufactured in United States
Pattern can be easily adjusted from 0 to 360 degrees
Radius (throw distance) can be adjusted from 12 to 15 feet
Use with any Toro 570 pop-up or shrub spray body (available separately)
For new or replacement installations
Works with any other brand irrigation systems
570 MPR variable arc nozzle, 15-foot
570 MPR+ Nozzles
Toro 570 MPR+ nozzles produce a precise, uniform fan of water that is ideal for small, shrub and ground cover areas.
Toro offers a wide range of fixed pattern nozzles to cover every application.
Toro 570 Nozzles are available in a wide selection of patterns to fit just about any landscape requirement. Toro's
Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) ensures that all nozzles water evenly regardless of pattern so you can mix and match
without worry of over or under watered areas.
Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) ensures even water distribution. Up to 25 percent radius reduction. Easily installs
onto any Toro spray or shrub sprinkler. 0-360 degree adjustable pattern, 15' radius.
The Toro Company
Features & Specifications
* Unique Grip And Turn Adjustment: Requires no tools and makes arc setting fast and simple. Adjust from the top of the
nozzle – wet or dry.
* Infinitely Adjustable: 0-360 degree adjustable pattern to match the needs of any size or shape landscape.
* Flow: 1.29 to 3.26 GPM, based on arc @ 30 PSI (2.1 BAR)
* Maximum Operating Pressure: 75 PSI (5.2 BAR)
* Optimal Operating Pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 BAR)
* Recommended Operating Pressure: 20 to 50 PSI (1.4 to 3.4 BAR)
* Radius: 15-foot
* Pattern: Adjustable, 0-360 degrees
* Thread: Male