Proven effective in a clinical trial
Lasts up to 90 days between filter changes
Designed and recommended by leading allergy and asthma doctors for symptom relief
Premium construction for superior performance and durability
Turns your HVAC system into a whole house air cleaner
Imported from USA
Founded in 2002 by a leading allergist, AllergyZone, LLC provides cost-effective, evidenced-based solutions for the
avoidance of airborne contaminants that can trigger allergy and asthma exacerbations.
AllergyZone furnace and air conditioning filters are recommended by allergy and asthma physicians and proven effective
in a Healthy Home study, supported in part by The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The study
demonstrated a decrease in asthma related symptoms (wheezing and cough) when HVAC systems were serviced and an
AllergyZone was installed. Another real-world study confirmed capture of animal, pollen, and mold allergens by the
filter in residential HVAC systems.
AllergyZone filters provide superior performance in three crucial areas, which we call the Filter Quality Triangle.
* Holding Capacity: AllergyZone filters hold up to 60% more dirt than other brands.
* Air Flow: AllergyZone filters allow for optimum airflow as they load with dirt.
* Efficiency: AllergyZone filters remove up to 95% of many airborne allergens.
Each filter is constructed with premium grade components, including a 2-piece double wall frame for durability in the
air stream. The unique, dual-layer electrostatic filtration media is composed of synthetic fibers that do not support
microbial growth. The pleated media configuration is 500% more effective than ordinary fiberglass air filters. Each
filter is individually sealed in plastic to insure cleanliness prior to installation.
* Johnson L, Ciaccio C, Barnes CS, Kennedy K, et al. Low-cost interventions improve indoor air quality and children's
health. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2009 Jul-Aug;30(4):377-85.
* Barnes CS, Allenbrand R, Mohammed M, Gard L. et al Measurement of aeroallergens from furnace filters. Ann Allergy
Asthma Immunol. 2015 Mar;114(3):221-5.