Order now to get it by: Tuesday August 01 - Thursday August 03
Get it on Saturday July 29th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 762934
Taking conception to the next level, the Clearblue® Fertility Monitor maximizes a woman’s chances of conceiving a baby
by identifying 3x more fertile days compared to traditional ovulation tests. The #1 brand recommended by OB/GYNs, this
electronic, hand-held monitor tracks a woman’s personal cycle, detecting two key ovulation hormones: luteinizing hormone
(LH) and estrogen. Using the two hormones, the device can pinpoint not only a woman’s 2 peak fertility days, but also
1-5 additional high fertility days prior to ovulation – for a total of up to 6 fertile days.
Benefits of Using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor
* It has been shown to accurately predict ovulation when compared to serum hormone measurements and vaginal ultrasound
scans1, but testing can be done at home and at a fraction of the cost.
* It gives a more accurate indication of more fertile days than any other home method.
* It’s quick, easy to use, and easy to understand. The Monitor indicates when to test and the level of fertility every
day, requiring no subjective interpretation.
* It personalizes to a woman’s cycle, storing her information for up to six previous menstrual cycles.
* It’s natural – no drugs or invasive devices and procedures.
* It gives advance notice of Peak Fertility, so couples can plan intercourse at their convenience.
How the Fertility Monitor Works
There are only a few days per cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. The following chart outlines the phases
of a woman’s menstrual cycle, showing how the two most fertile days coincide with the LH surge (24-36 hours before
ovulation) and the release of an egg (ovulation). These are a woman’s 2 best days to conceive a baby.
High and Peak Fertility Chart
However, it is generally acknowledged that sperm can survive up to 5 days in the sperm-supportive mucus found in a
woman’s body during the fertile days of her cycle meaning there is a fertile window of typically up to 6 days: 5 days
before ovulation plus the day of ovulation. Traditional ovulation tests like Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test track the
LH hormone and identify a 2 day window of fertility. But the Fertility Monitor also tracks estrogen levels, which rise
just before the LH surge, extending the fertile window typically up to 6 days. This extended window can help to reduce
the time it takes to conceive2 as it gives more days to try, plus gives advance notice of the 2 peak days.
Detailed View of Fertility Monitor
The Fertility Monitor is easy to use and gives you clear accurate results.
* On the first day of your period, you will press the M button to let the monitor know a new cycle has begun.
* Each day, you must switch on the Monitor and follow its directions.
* On mornings when the Monitor requires further information about your hormone changes, a test will be requested.
* Simply remove the test stick from its wrapper. (Test sticks are sold separately from the Fertility Monitor. The
majority of women need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks
each cycle.) Point the Sampling End of the test stick downward in your urine for 3 seconds.
* Take the cap off the handle and place it over the Sampling End of the test stick and remove any excess urine.
* Holding the test stick by the cap, insert the test into the Monitor’s Test Stick Slot, pressing down until it clicks
* The display will flash for approximately 5 minutes while reading your information.
* After 5 minutes, the Remove Test Stick symbol will flash. Once you have removed the test stick, your fertile status
will be displayed.
Low FertilityHigh FertilityPeak Fertility
Low fertility = very small chance of conceiving
High fertility = increased chance of conceiving
Peak fertility = highest chance of conceiving
Testing for Pregnancy
When you’re ready to test for pregnancy, choose a brand and product you can trust. In the Clearblue Pregnancy Test
Buying Guide, we outline the different features of pregnancy tests so you can feel maximum confidence throughout the
entire conception process.
More about Predicting Ovulation
As the diagram above illustrates, timing is key when trying to conceive a baby. While there are manual charting and
calculator methods that may be used to predict ovulation, these methods often fall short. They require tracking a
woman’s typical cycle length over several months. However, every woman’s cycle is unique and cycles for any one woman
can vary from cycle to cycle – making calendar-based predictions unreliable prediction as well as time-consuming. That’s
why Clearblue provides a range of products to help predict ovulation without months of charting. You can learn more
about predicting ovulation and which method is right for you in our Ovulation Test Buying Guide.
1 Behre HM et al. Prediction of ovulation by urinary hormone measurements with the home use Clearblue Fertility
Monitor: comparison with transvaginal ultrasound scans and serum hormone measurements. Human Reproduction
2 Robinson JE and Ellis JE. Mistiming of intercourse as a primary cause of failure to conceive: results of a survey on
use of a home-use fertility monitor. Curr Med Res Opin 2007;23(2):301-6.