Order now to get it by: Monday August 07 - Wednesday August 09
Get it on Saturday August 5th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 765068
Batman: Arkham City is third-person Action-Adventure game that delivers an authentic Dark Knight experience rooted in
an original and engrossing story as well as a combination of melee combat, stealth, investigative and speed-based
challenge gameplay. A sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City features the full range of classic enemies
seen in the previous game, in addition to Catwoman, who is a playable character and has her own storyline in the new
release. Additional features include: a range of new gadgets, an increased number of possible melee opponents and a
range of movement options for Batman that include leaping, sliding, gliding and the grapple hook.
Batman: Arkham City game logo
The Ultimate Experience of the Dark Knight
Developed by Rocksteady Studios, Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham
Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs,
gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. The game features an unique combination of melee combat, stealth,
investigative and speed-based challenge gameplay. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the
heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star
cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced
gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
Batman gliding down from Gotham City's roofs in Batman: Arkham CityAn authentic Dark Knight video game adventure that
picks up where Arkham Asylum left off.
Key Game Features
* Become the Dark Knight - Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced,
compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation,
epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman's tortured psychology.
* Play as Catwoman - Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main
game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman's story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been
specifically designed to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.
* Advanced FreeFlow Combat - Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham's
gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations
and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
* New Gadgets - Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as
new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman's abilities without adding extra weight to his
* New Story - Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking
gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
* Arkham Has Moved - Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham's new mayor, Quincy Sharp
ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City - a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham
Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
* Huge Cast of Characters - Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman,
Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic
characters yet to be revealed.
* Featured VO Talent - Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
Investigative gameplay in Batman: Arkham City's Dectective ModeNew gadgets to utilize.
Catwoman in predator mode as she sneeks up on an enemy in Batman: Arkham CityA playable Catwoman character.
Batman using the grapple tool against enemies at close range in Batman: Arkham CityExpanded melee combat play.
Batman using grapple tool for movement against the Gotham skyline in Batman: Arkham CitySignature Batman stealth.