Imported from USA
Expert, field-tested advice for anglers at every level
This comprehensive, entertaining, and foolproof guide covers everything novice and avid anglers need to know to catch
freshwater fish--from bass and trout to salmon and walleye--and reveals the two basic ways to catch ALL fish.
With numerous photographs and illustrations, easy-to-follow instructions, and a liberal dose of good humor, the author
shares his 40 years of angling expertise, including how to:
* Read the waters and the weather
* Select the right baits and lures for particular fish and situations
* Know which gear is essential and which is merely desirable
* Get maximum results on a minimum budget
* Practice proper etiquette and ethics
* Turn a tough day into a great one with dozens of tricks and tips
Laced with amusing anecdotes and commonsense, this book will unlock the secrets of fishing and teach anglers how to
catch more fish.