Hand cut hair design allows for even and streak free application of makeup
Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous and do not trap or absorb product, bacteria and dead skin cells
Bristles are less prone to breakage or damage as well as keep clean and maintain
Uniquely shaped and color coded aluminum ferrule
Online video tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/realtechniques
About the Brushes
About the Brushes
* Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative
design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.
* Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since our bristles are
synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light
from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
* The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced
eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
* Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft,
* The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need from powders, creams, and liquids to
mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
* Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
Brush Care Tips
We always love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest
using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions: Wet the brush
with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser
(or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular
motion until the brush is fully lathered. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess
water. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush. Reshape the bristles to their
original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface to dry. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to
(Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.)