Get it by Saturday December 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Cabin-like 10-person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
Hinged front door and zippered back door for easy access
Measures 17 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height
Color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
Imported from USA
The two-room tent offers room for the whole family, while a mesh ceiling optimizes air flow and keeps the interior
The Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Tent has two rooms and plenty of space for the entire family. Up to ten campers can sleep
easily inside thanks to the 17-by-nine-inch (W x D) footprint and six-foot, four-inch center height. Two doors—
including a patent-pending hinged front door— offer easy in-and-out. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a
cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an
exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient
carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs — outside the tent —at all times.
* Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates
easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
* Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed
to keep you dry
* Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent,
away from the elements
* Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
* Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
* Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out
triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
* 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
* 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
* 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
* 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents,
lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship,
and the WeatherMaster 10 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns
in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make
spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are
comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable
grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.