Only Rack is sold
Increases usable space - Store more guns in your gun safe
Easily find & access guns- See entire collection when opening safe;Keep guns from damaging each other
Adjustable pistol hooks avoid shelves & stanchions, holds all sizes & styles of pistols
Racks will not scratch guns - rack construction similar to a dishwasher rack
8 Pistol Maximizer
Organize your collection to maximizer usable space within your gun locker, protect guns from damage, and increase
accessibility. Fully adjustable pistol hooks and pouches attach to wire grills to customize interior of any safe door.
Soft rubbery coating protects firearms from scuffs and scratches. Easy-install rack fastens with included screws to
top ledge of gun cabinet door.
* Position & tape rack onto the top door ledge of safe - as close to the hinges as possible. Use heavy duty tape you
trust with your guns.
* Place pistol hook on the top wire farthest from the hinge.
* Put an unloaded gun in this hook & be careful it doesn't fall.
* While checking to make sure the gun does not hit the safe, slowly close the safe door. Move the position of the gun
and the hook until it clears.
* Place the next pistol hook on the top wire closest to hinge and repeat #4 with the same gun.
Note: If gun hits top shelf inside the safe, lower shelf until it clears, or put gun in trigger facing up. Items may
need to be moved back on the shelves to allow room for the pistols.
* When satisfied with the position of the rack, drill through the tape into the top ledge of the safe with an 1/8" drill
bit, making a pilot hole for the mounting screws.
* Screw the mounting screws through the tape and rack into the safe.
* Pull off the tape. Rack is now mounted.
* Continue adjusting pistol hook positions with unloaded pistols to miss interior shelves & stanchions.
* Bend Pistol Hooks tighter or looser to fit each gun, bend left or right to fit binoculars, jewelry pouches, etc.
At a Glance
* Dimensions: 48"H x 8"W x 2.25"D.
* Fits doors 12" - 16.9" wide.
Note: Due to your safe's interior layout, rack may not hold all the firearms it is capable or storing. Take out sleves
or re-arrange interior to maximize firearm storage.