Choose from three new architectural themes, Moroccan, Art Deco, and Second Empire, to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims' estates.
The Sims 2 Fun with Pets Collection includes 3 great titles: The Sims 2 Pets Expansion, The Sims 2 H&M Family Fun Stuff Pack, and The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff Pack.
Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and more. Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their personalities.
Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their Sims in other ways.
The ability to possess must-have items for your Sims' entire family. Hang loose with Hawaiian style patio furniture and clothing or bring out the kids' adventurous side with exciting costumes.
The Sims 2: Fun with Pets Collection is the ultimate, and ultra inexpensive collection of Sims 2 expansion and stuff
packs for The Sims players on the PC gaming platform.* Containing The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack, The Sims 2 Mansion &
Garden Stuff Pack and The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff Pack, it allows players to create a happy home with the perfect pet,
garden and décor. Give your Sims a furry or feathered companion to play with and love—but prepare for the unexpected.
Indulge your Sims with new décor and landscaping options to create the perfect home.
The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack game logo
Dog training in The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack
Give your sims a friend for life.
Customizing the appearance of a cat in The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack
Utilize customization functionality.
A mansion from The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack
Turn sims' homes into mansions.
A bountiful garden created in the shadow of a house in The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack
Create and relish in stunning gardens.
A giddy group of sims shopping at an H&M store in The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff Pack
Enjoy H&M fashions and environments.
On the catwalk in The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff Pack
Take your new style to the catwalk.
The Sims 2 Pets
Get your paws on The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack. From scampering puppies to cuddly kittens, add a new furry or
feathered friend to your Sims’ lives. Choose from dozens of the most popular dog and cat breeds like Dalmatians or the
American Shorthair. Or create a unique cat or dog by modifying their body shape and facial features, choosing specific
colors and markings, and more. Decide on a personality—smart, sweet, silly, or sloppy. Your Sims can teach their pets
tricks, take them for a romp in the park, and countless other things as they share their lives with their pets. But keep
one thing in mind—your Sims’ pets have minds of their own. Don’t be surprised if cats scratch the sofa, dogs dig holes
in the garden, pets sleep on your Sims’ bed, or worse. In fact, expect the unexpected.
Game Features * Sims Have Pets! Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and
* Create-A-Pet Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their
* Pets Have Genetics Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in
Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
* Sit Spike, Sit Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets
might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their Sims in other ways, but Sims can change their
pets’ ways with the right training.
* Pets Have Careers Now your Sims aren’t the only ones bringing home the bacon. Skilled pets can earn a living from
three career tracks—Show Business, Security, and Service—and work their way up through five job levels.
* Friends for a Lifetime Your Sims’ pets are members of the family and share all of life’s great moments—whether it’s
kids training puppies, teens playing fetch in the park, adults watching TV with their cats, or elders enjoying a sunny
day in park with their longtime companion
* Show off Your Pets Share your favorite Sim pets with other The Sims 2 Pets players through the exchange.
The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack game logo
The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff
With The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack players are free to design impressive estates and meticulous gardens for
your Sims with three all-new architectural styles. Infuse your Sims’ mansion with the intricate beauty of new Moroccan
designs, add a touch of retro-modern style with stately and new Art Deco elements, or build in the imposing new Second
Empire style. With a host of new architectural and landscaping items to choose from, your Sims homes will look more
stunning than ever.
Key Game Features * Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions. New items including exotic columns that create
stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans that add an element of cool, or sweeping grand staircases that make a bold
* Completely reinvent your Sims’ gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises,
cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers.
* Choose from three new architectural themes (Moroccan, Art Deco and Second Empire) to re-imagine and remake the
exteriors of your Sims’ estates.
* New items include: architectural elements including solar panels, all new windows, doors, and fencing; a variety of
bold sculptures, foliage, and topiaries.
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff game logo
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff
The popular European fashion retailer that is taking the US by storm with its trendsetting contemporary fashions is now
coming to The Sims 2. Your Sims can choose from cutting-edge men’s and women’s clothing including dresses, jeans, and
other outfits, complete with accessories—all inspired by real H&M designs. They can also design their own H&M store
environment with retail décor items including mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, and a fitting room. Then your
Sims can showcase their up-to-the minute clothing line with a fashion show, complete with fashion runway. Update your
Sims’ wardrobes, design fun and trendy H&M stores, and let them put their fashion foot forward on the fashion runway.
Key Game Features * Find Your Summer Look Dress your Sim in a stylish ensemble showcasing the vibrant colors that are
all the rage this season. Then complete your Sim’s look with coordinated accessories.
* The Go-To Place for Hot New Trends Design your own H&M retail environment, or use new store-themed items to build an
intimate H&M boutique for more sophisticated citizens.
* Spotlight the Top Fashions Design a runway and host a couture show featuring all of your favorite H&M styles.
* Special Items Heighten your Sims 2 not only with a special outfit for both your Female and male sim, but also
focused retail lighting and a red-striped drape suitable as a backdrop.
OS: Windows XP, Vista
Processor: 1,000MHz or faster (1,300MHz for Vista)
RAM: 512MB or more (1GB for Vista)
Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD-ROM drive
Hard Drive: 3GB+ of free space (5GB if installing both The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Fun with Pets Collection)
Sound and Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible cards required
Input Device: Mouse and keyboard
* Requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Deluxe, The Sims 2 Double Deluxe or The Sims 2 Holiday Edition to play.