Works with Google Voice
Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK.com
Also Supports T.38 Fax and SIP Bring Your Own Device Services like Anveo Callcentric, Voip.ms, etc.
Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services Across Two (2) Phone Ports
1x USB for Obihai Accessories OBiWiFi and OBiBT,Receive calls to your Google Voice number then use the OBi device to bridge to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices using Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G (without using your cell minutes).
Imported from USA
The OBi202 works with Google Voice. It is perfect for customers who do not have a traditional telco phone service and
want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for all their calls.
With its support for 2 independently configurable phone ports, support for many VoIP providers, the OBi202 provides you
with an abundance of control and convenience from the comfort of your home phone(s). The OBi202 is equipped with a
2-port router/bridge with support for integrated quality of service (QoS). The OBi202 may be installed in a variety of
environments where an extra Ethernet port is needed to connect a computer/network behind the OBi202 and/or locations
where upstream voice traffic needs to be prioritized above other types of traffic like web surfing and uploading
pictures and movies.
So Many Features!
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services
- Collaborative features which allow its phone ports to work together as a mini-phone system.
- T.38 Real Time Fax over IP
- High Quality Voice over IP Technology
- Built-In Router with QoS for VoIP Traffic Prioritization
- USB Port for Use with OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter or Storage Device
- OBiTALK Web Portal: The OBiTALK Web Portal allows you to manage your OBi endpoints and your Circle of Trust.
The OBiTALK portal helps OBi users configure, add services and manage their OBi devices with ease.
- OBiON: iPhone and Android App Integration
- Call Forwarding on All Calls, Busy Calls, Forward on No Answer
- Caller ID – Name & Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Transfer
- Block by Caller ID
- Automatic Call Back
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Calling
- Anonymous Calling
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based