Captures over 200 hours of recorded audio or 32,000 pages of notes. (Actual available recording time varies by audio quality setting)
Instantly play back your recorded audio by tapping on your notes to listen to the information you captured
Share your recordings and notes with anyone privately or publicly with 500MB of free online storage for your recorded audio or notes
USB connector to transfer notes and audio to your Mac or PC
Audio jack and 3-D Recording Headset for far-field recording
Imported from USA
Capture Everything - The Pulse smartpen records audio and links it what you write. Missed something? Tap on your notes
or drawings with the tip of your Pulse smartpen to hear what was said while you were writing.
No Need to Lug the Laptop - The Pulse smartpen automatically captures everything as you write and draw. Transfer your
notes to your computer, organize them, and even search for words within your notes. Find what you want in seconds.
Share Your Notes - Transform your notes and audio into interactive movies. Upload your creations online for everyone
to see, hear and play.
What You Get
• The Pulse smartpen (1.3 ounces, anodized aluminum housing)
• 2 GB of memory (actual user available memory will be less)
• Livescribe Desktop software (download)
• 3-D Recording Headset
• 50 sheet dot paper lined notebook
• USB mobile charging cradle
• Smartpen case
• 1 black fine point ink cartridge
• Interactive Getting Started Guide
• Tips & Tricks Guide
What You Need
• Windows XP™ 32-bit SP2 or higher, Windows Vista™ 32 or 64-bit operating system, or Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.5.5 or
• 600MHz CPU or higher
• 300 MB minimum free disk space
• Available USB port
• Internet connection
The Pulse smartpen works only with Livescribe dot paper.