Order now to get it by: Saturday February 04 - Monday February 06
Get it on Sunday January 29th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 300939
Cook Faster, Eat Healthier!
Reduce time spent in the kitchen preparing meals with the help of this 6-quart electric pressure cooker--it cuts
cooking times up to 70-percent when compared to traditional stovetop cooking methods. The unit traps steam inside, which
builds up pressure to create hotter temperatures, and its tight seal locks in heat, moisture, and flavor, as well as
vitamins and minerals for exceptionally healthy, great-tasting meals like soup, chili, and other one-dish entrees. It
also works well for cheesecake and custard, because dessert should never be left off the menu. The unit's push-button
controls and easy-to-read digital display eliminate guesswork, while its precision digital thermostat regulates
temperatures. Choose from preprogrammed settings for high- or low-pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and
warming. For safety, the cooker must be fully locked for pressure to build, and it will remain locked until the pressure
inside drops to zero. Other highlights include a 99-minute timer with an LED countdown display, cool-touch side handles,
and a nonstick cooking pot that cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. A dishwasher-safe trivet also comes
included. Housed in brushed stainless steel, the 1000-watt pressure cooker measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches
and carries a three-year limited warranty.
You're about to experience a better, faster, and healthier way of cooking. Your Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker
seals in steam to cook hotter and faster, and it seals in nutrients as well. Cook in less water and experience textures
and tastes that are simply sensational. Features easy touch-button settings, a countdown timer, and a cooking pot big
enough for a pot roast with all the fixings. Enjoy!
Pressure Cooker Settings
• Low Pressure
• High Pressure
• Browning – This preset temperature allows cooking over high heat, without the lid, before pressure cooking. Browning
foods in a small amount of fat in this way seals the outer surfaces of meats and vegetables, producing a visually
appealing, flavorful exterior with a moist, tender interior.
• Sauté – The preset temperature, done prior to pressure cooking with lid removed, allows you to quickly soften
vegetables in a small amount of fat or liquid without browning, and to cook items such as rice (Arborio, brown,
Carnaroli, white, etc.) for pilafs and risottos.
• Simmer – This preset temperature allows you to cook liquids at a lower temperature. It is primarily used to finish
cooking some items, i.e. to add ingredients to a risotto, sauce, or stew or to continue cooking process to achieve
• Keep Warm – Holds and keeps cooked food warm for up to 12 hours. Automatic Keep Warm Feature: When LED display
reaches, the pressure cooker automatically shifts to Keep Warm temperature. The Keep Warm light will turn on and unit
will beep to indicate cooking is complete.
• 6-quart capacity
• Fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing
• Digital thermostat
• Push button control for cooking options and programmed settings
• 99-minute time and LED countdown display
• Cool-touch side handles
• Nonstick cooking pot
• Trivet included (dishwasher safe)
• Dishwasher-safe cooking pot
• 1000 watts
• Recipe book included
• Limited 3-year warranty
* With the unit on and the LED displayed, press the MENU button to select the desired cooking function. The function
light will flash.
* Select Low or High Pressure setting.
* Press TIME to select number of minutes needed for pressure cooking. Time increases in 1-minute increments up to 40
minutes. Time increases in 5-minute increments from 40 to 99 minutes.
* Press START/CANCEL to start cooking. The pressure cooker will begin to heat. The red float will rise as pressure
builds. When the selected pressure level is reached, the light in lower right-hand corner of LED will stop flashing and
remain lit. At this point pressure cooking begins and the timer will start to count down. The timer will not begin to
count down until full pressure is reached, which may be several minutes after the red float has fully risen.
Recipe Tips and Hints
• Many family favorites can be easily adapted for preparation in your Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker – soups,
stews, side dishes and more.
• The amount of liquid needed is much less than for traditional cooking methods.
• Never exceed the Maximum Fill Amount of the pressure cooker.
• Make sure the lid is on firmly and tightly, and moved as far counterclockwise as it will go to allow proper locking.
• Hot foods/liquids will come to pressure more quickly than cold foods/liquids.
• When pressure cooking is completed, follow recipe instructions for releasing pressure. For Quick Pressure Release it
is important to begin immediately upon completion of pressure cooking; otherwise foods will continue to cook, and may
• Do not store pressure cooker with lid on tightly. This saves on gasket wear and tear.
• More nutrients are preserved during pressure cooking than with traditional cooking methods, as less liquid is used
and thus fewer nutrients are lost to evaporation.
• To adapt your own recipes, find a similar one in our cookbook and use it as a guide. In general, cooking time will be
at least 1⁄3 to . of the traditional cooking time. Reduce your cooking liquid by at least half – you may need to "play"
with your recipe to get it right. You may wish to add vegetables at the end of cooking to avoid overcooking. You can
also use the cooking charts provided as a guide.